With Ooma Office you can set up any extension to forward calls to a mobile phone or landline. Call forwarding can be set up online by an Account Administrator, and it can be set up by the extension’s owner using star codes on the extension telephone.
Setting up call forwarding
To toggle call forwarding on or off from your IP phone, follow these instructions:
- Press the Menu softkey
- Select Features (option 2)
- Select Call Forward (option 1)
If call forwarding has been previously set up online by an Account Administrator, this will override the forwarding number that has been saved to your extension.
Call forwarding options
Call forward has the following options:
- Always Forward: Calls will always be forwarded to a number that you choose
- Busy Forward: Calls will be forwarded to a number that you choose when the phone is busy
- No Answer Forward: Calls will be forwarded to a number that you choose when the phone is not answered within a specified number of seconds